Certificates and Diplomas
National & International Training Certification
- Institute of Holistic Therapies offers all training courses on a one-on-one basis in Southbank, Melbourne, Victoria. Testimonials
- IHT certificate awarded upon successful completion.
- All IHT courses are a minimum of 20 hours which include pre-course reading, tuition & assessment and post-course theory & practise. We aim for an average of 50 hours in any one modality for a satisfactory basic proficiency.
- Models for practise and materials are provided during training at the Southbank location.
Professional Recognition And Accreditation
- Institute of Holistic Therapies is an Approved Training Provider with International Institute for Complementary Therapists (IICT) and Massage Association of Australia (MAA). Certification
- Corrine Brown is an Approved Trainer with the AHHCA.
- Corrine Brown is an ARC/AARP Referred Practitioner and Reiki Teacher.
- CPE points earned for ARC Membership with completion of any Institute of Holistic Therapies' common course units that enhance or are required for a Reiki Practice.
- IHT is a recognised Registered Training Organisation with Arthur J. Gallagher Insurance Brokers.
- IHT graduates can obtain membership with IICT and ARC; and insurance with Arthur Gallagher.
- On completion of Institute of Holistic Therapies' Diploma courses, graduates can obtain general entry membership with MAA;
and insurance with Arthur Gallagher Insurance. List Corrine Brown of IHT as your referrer in the application forms when joining.
- Your Institute of Holistic Therapies' diploma qualifies you to use these titles after your name:
|© 2006 Institute of Holistic Therapies | Home | | ||