Traditional Thai Foot Reflexology Massage
Come have fun and experience giving and receiving a Traditional Thai Foot Reflexology Massage in a relaxed learning environment.
The session includes leg and foot massage, foot reflexology and basic Thai massage.
What's there not to love about all this?
- Learn Traditional Thai Foot Reflexology Massage as taught in Wat Po Thai Traditional Medical and  Massage School in Bangkok, Thailand
- Transport yourself to Thailand by immersing briefly in Thai history, culture and the development  of this beneficial ancient healing therapy
- Precautions, benefits and considerations
- Gratitude Healing Prayer
- A brief insight into the 10 Thai energy lines (Sen lines)
- Clear, easy-to-follow, step-by-step treatment sequence with "opening and closing the pathways of  energy" (with basic Thai Massage techniques),
warming up techniques for the feet and  stimulation of the 23 reflex points that correspond to all areas of the body with a smooth wooden  stick (with Thai Foot Reflexology)
- Treatment performed in the traditional Thai massage style using a smooth wooden stick, cream  and medicated balms
- Areas of massage include briefly the legs & feet, shoulders, back, arms & hands, neck, face, head  and ears (with basic Thai Massage techniques)
Learn this amazing therapy in only two days.
For those who have already learnt Reflexology, this training is only one day.
Pre-requisites: Swedish Body Massage and Anatomy & Physiology. Feet Reflexology and Thai Yoga Massage preferred.
Recommended complementary modalities:
Swedish Body Massage, Aromatherapy, Thai Herbal Compress and Thai-Ayurvedic Yoga Massage