Corrine embraces all aspects of health, beauty & complementary therapies and travels widely facilitating workshops and trainings both in Australia and overseas.
- Thirty four years experience both locally and internationally in the health and beauty profession,  primarily in the education and practical fields of beauty therapy, makeup artistry, complementary  & holistic therapies and management of salons and spas, as well as over 8 years experience in  the international arena of advertising, marketing, direct response and public relations.  Qualifications
- Twenty ninth year as CIDESCO International Examiner, travelling globally examining students  wishing to attain this prestigious, internationally recognised diploma in over 40 countries.
- Head Tutor in a Perth Beauty College (Western Australia), delivering the full-time Beauty Therapy
- Organised seminars at the Perth Beauty College as a Committee Member with the Australian
- Delivered training to the required International Standards for CIDESCO International (Zurich-
- CIBTAC-endorsed to deliver the Holistic Diploma curriculum at a Singapore College.
- Senior Therapist/Makeup Artist and Manager at a leading Western Australian Spa and Beauty
- Relocated to Melbourne (Victoria), delivering the full-time Beauty Therapy Diploma course training students to the required National Standards in Australia and International Standards for CIDESCO
- Trained the Melbourne Beauty College teaching staff and students in Holistic & Complementary
- Lectured spa students at William Angliss Institute of TAFE, Specialist Centre for hospitality,
- Invited as a WAI Industry Specialist to contribute the concept of holistic therapies in health and
- Guest speaker on Spa & Complementary Therapies at a Beauty Exhibition in China and at Victoria
- Trained proprietors, managerial staff and therapists at Keturah and Ella Bache Day Spas in Perth Western Australia; Ella Bache, Hilton, Sync and Angelique Day Spas in Melbourne, Maiaveda Holistic Day Spa in Kyneton and Metung Waters Day Spa in Country Victoria; the Six Senses Spa Group in Evason Phuket and Hua Hin Resort Spas in Thailand; Soneva Fushi and Soneva Gili Resort Spas in the Maldives; and the Jumeirah Intl Group in Dubai.
- Facilitated trainings to IFA members in Western Australia.
- Trained many individuals, sole proprietors and spa owners in Australia from Country Victoria,
- Trained students from various colleges and universities, managerial staff and therapists in day  and resort spas in Australia, Albania, Africa, Czech Republic, Croatia, Canada, China, Dubai,  Egypt, France, Germany, Greece, HK, Ireland, Italy, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Lebanon,  Malaysia, Malta, Maldives, Macedonia, Mauritius, New Zealand, Norfolk Islands, Pakistan, Poland,  Philippines, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, South Africa, Spain, Scotland, Saudi  Arabia, South America, Switzerland, Thailand, Taiwan, Ukraine, UK, USA and Vietnam
- Trained Institute of Technical Education Singapore lecturers and their competitors for the 8th Asean Skills Competition, 40th World Skills Competition in Calgary, Canada 2009, 41st World
Skills Competition in London, UK 2011 and 43rd World Skills Competition in Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Trained Central Springs School of Massage and Healing Retreats in Daylesford, Victoria.
- Trained proprietors of small businesses in Australia and globally.
- Privileged to be Australia's first product trainer for Red Flower NY, delivering their Red Flower Hammam and Japan rituals to spa therapists at the Balinese & Japanese Mountain Retreats in Victoria.
- Ajara Skin Care's (USA) sole and exclusive certified Australian Trainer.
- ARC Referred Practitioner and Reiki Master Teacher. Australian Reiki Connection
- Authorised Peter Hess Educational Sound Massage Practitioner.
Peter Hess Academy Australia
- Authorised Magnified Healing Master Teacher & Practitioner.
- Colour Consultant to U Skincare, Victoria for their Lipsticks Affirmation Range.
- Colour Consultant to Superfresco Easy 2020-2021.
- Voluntary work in the Teens Ward working with teenagers from ages twelve to seventeen with
An Australian Chinese with her Singapore heritage, she is blessed with two beautiful adult children. Rich in the various cultures and traditions, Corrine has the best of both worlds combining Eastern & Western influences and values into her life philosophies. Corrine is continually studying the holistic approach to somatic psychology and metaphysics to further strengthen her personal growth in spiritual learning, healing and teaching.
|© 2006 Institute of Holistic Therapies | Home | | ||